The Fee scale for 2014-2015 is as follows:-
|Fees per annum|
|Senior School (S1 – S6)||£10380|
|(inclusive of meals, examination costs)|
|Junior School (J1 – J7)||£9870|
|(inclusive of meals, books etc)|
|All day, including lunch 8.15 am – 3.00 pm||£8970|
|Extended mornings, including lunch 8.15 am – 1 pm||£6735|
|Mornings only 8.15 am – 12 noon||£4815|
- Clifton Hall operates three terms in an academic year.
- Military and Service Personnel receive a 10% fee concession.
- Bursary awards of up to 100% are available based on financial need.
- Reductions of 10% for the first brother or sister of a current pupil, 20% for the second sibling, 30% for the third and above will apply to all categories.
- Fees are payable in advance and are due by the first day of term. Payment may be made by 10 monthly instalments (Aug – May) under a Bank Standing Order.
- No allowance is made in the case of absence, but parents may insure against this if desired.
- “Extras”are confined to those things which are personal expenditure or incurred optionally, such as school trips, after school activities, school bus runs and after school club. Estimated charges for all activities are intimated at regular intervals. Individual music tuition is charged out directly by the Music Teacher and charges are set according to the recommendations of the Incorporated Society of Musicians.
- The After School Club is charged at £6 per session (when booked in advance (or £8 per session for ad hoc bookings), and is available daily up till 5.30pm. Session 1: 3.00-4.15 pm; Session 2: 4.15-5.30 pm
- The Registration charge of £150 made when you accept the offer of a place at Clifton Hall will be refunded to you in full only when your child leaves the school at the end of S4.This charge helps defray the cost of “extras” incurred during a term but not paid for by parents until the beginning of the following term.
- The School Buses (may vary according to demand)
Deer Park (Livingston) (3 stops)
Bathgate to CHS (3 Stops)
St Margarets to CHS (8 Stops)
Falkirk to CHS (3 Stops)
Payable in advance,further details available from the school office.