Monday to Friday 3.15pm to 4.45pm
Hourly rate negotiable
Term Time only
Seeking passionate and enthusiastic individuals with a love for sport to provide regular coaching sessions to both Junior and Senior pupils during after school games (swimming/hockey/rugby/touch rugby/basketball/cross country) on a self-employed basis.
We are looking for coaches who:
- Have the ability to coach to a high standard.
- Motivate and encourage young people through sport.
- Have the ability to develop and implement high quality, varied and creative coaching sessions focusing on a young person-centred approach.
- Show excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can communicate with people at all levels.
- A licence to drive minibuses would be beneficial but not essential.
Coaching will be delivered between 3.15pm and 4.45pm Monday to Friday with some Saturdays required if there is a fixture. Previous coaching experience/qualifications and PVG is essential.
Please contact the Headmaster Rod Grant – email@example.com with your most up to date CV and availability.